1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Monday, May 14, 2012

Life is full of blessings

Here are me and my blessings on Mother's Day.

I have so much to be thankful for! Matt and I had a wonderful vacation, I had a great birthday and love being 30 and my kiddos are now playing very well together and have been so sweet the past couple of weeks. Here's a funny story from a new tradition we've put into play at our house. Each night before bed, we read the 10 commandments. Matt usually reads them (in kids words) and the girls respond with "no, don't kill" or "yes, listen to your mommy and daddy"...it's just so cute! Last night, Matt said "Do not commit adultery" (how do you put THAT in kids' terms??) and Maddie asked "Daddy, what's adultery?" He thought and responded "It means, don't take your clothes off in front of anyone" so she responded "Yea, only change your clothes with the door closed and don't show anyone your private area". Hopefully her privacy will stay that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment