1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

C&C 8 months

The babies are 8 months and growing every day! Both babies have found their voices and use them often especially when the older girls are being loud. Charlie is rolling everywhere! He's already getting into things on the floor so I would say he's oficially mobile and will be crawling soon. Catherine is my calm girl who observes everything but has no desire to move anywhere. They are both experiencing the pains of teething but no "teefers" yet! For the record, if anyone can tell me how to rotate these pictures on Google Blogger I would love the help! I've become so frustrated I'm uploading them and expecting you to rotate your head.


1 comment:

  1. You have to rotate them before you upload them. I can show you.

    ReplyDelete