1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mommy School!

I found this cool link through Pinterest (my current obsession) for Mommy School.
http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/mommy-school
They have lots of neat ideas surrounding a theme and even a Bible verse to correspond with the theme. I felt drawn back to my Preschool teacher days but both the girls loved the activities. Maddie kept asking "What activity can we do next?". The theme this week was the zoo so the girls were able to trace the letter Z, learn about a verse from the story of Noah's Ark and many more activities! Here's some pictures of the girls "painting" animal crackers. The paint is purple frosting so they enjoyed eating their masterpieces afterwards. I hope to do several activities a week with the girls since we all had fun and can't get outside much these next months.

No comments:

Post a Comment