1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

6 months

Happy Half Birthday to my sweet babies Charlie and Catherine! February 3rd was a great day for celebrations since it was the twins' half birthday and Aunt Kara's quarter of a century birthday! I have already begun planning C&C's first birthday party for cowgirls and cowboys. The exciting part is I was able to rent a picnic shelter at our local park so there will be a playground for all the kiddos. Writing down the invitation list I noticed that all our cousins and friends are boys! Charlie thought he would be outnumbered but there will only be three girls (Maddie, Kalee and Catherine) at their 1st birthday party.
Catherine is still my sweet, thumb sucking baby girl. She lets you know when she's hungry but will be happy to be put to bed awake and fall asleep on her own. She likes to watch the older girls and isn't interested in rolling over although she is able to do it. She also loves bottles and doesn't care too much for food although she'll eat whatever I give her. She's my easy-going gal!

Charlie is my happy baby boy. He loves to babble when he's playing on the floor and will roll over almost instantly if he's put on his belly. I can already tell he'll be into things once he's mobile. If I put him in his Bumbo seat on the table, he tries to get out by arching his back or grab whatever he can reach (usually napkins). He enjoys playing with toys on the floor but doesn't like to put himself to sleep (he would rather be rocked). He also LOVES food and will whine like a dog if I give a spoonful to his sister. Such a bouncing, big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment