1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Playdates with old friends

My friend Libby from college was in town so we met up for a fun playdate at a Centerville park with our two girls. Libby's girls are Maeve, 2 years and Adele, 3 months. My girls both loved baby Adele and were very gentle with her. I was glad to see them comfortable around babies since we'll have 2 of our own in a few short weeks. I can only hope ours are as good as Adele was--not a cry the whole time! Maeve and Kalee bonded quickly over goldfish crackers and Maddie and Maeve took turns following each other on the playground equipment. It was so nice to spend the day with someone I went on college Spring Break with and now to share a day at the park with our girls. Our lives have definitely changed but I think for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment