1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Playdate with a Prego

This week we had Jill who is due just 1 day before me and her son Connor come to my parents house to swim. We couldn't resist taking a comparison 37 week belly picture. I tried to bet Jill a pack of diapers my babies would come before hers but she didn't take the deal since I have mine planned :)
I think my belly may be a little wider to accomodate C&C but Jill looks great despite the discomfort she is experiencing. I think I'm feeling better since I have an end date in sight and Jill has to wait for labor the old fashioned way :)

The kids played well together and we tried to get several pictures but Connor doesn't understand bribery yet like Maddie who will smile for a piece of candy. It was nice to enjoy our time with 3 kids who are semi-independent before we will have 6 combined in a few short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment