1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Coats

Matt's friend got the girls these adorable coats for Christmas and they usually only get to wear them to church on Sundays because I want to keep them looking cute (the coats that is). I had to share this picture that was surprisingly easy to take this morning but probably because Daddy was making funny faces in the background. I love dressing them up for church especially because they only have to keep their outfits clean for an hour and Maddie loves picking out which dress to wear for her Sunday school class. I think I have some fashion divas on my hands which could be trouble in the future since they already like going to the mall...but I think it's because of the playland at this age :)

No comments:

Post a Comment