1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes

We had a great Doctor's appointment on Valentine's Day although we had to remind the doctor who isn't our regular to check for TWO heartbeats and not just one! We heard both of them and the babes are doing well! We scheduled a special twin ultrasound on March 15th when I'll be 18 weeks so we should be able to find out the gender of the babies then.This week I met a lady at the local park with 2 sets of twins, a 6 year old and a baby due next month! I learned a lot from her including the fact that fraternal twins are twice as likely after you have had one set. That is some VERY useful news :) Below is a picture of me at 12 weeks, starting to show a little but apparently twin pregnancies usually 6 weeks ahead, so I have the maternity clothes ready!

1 comment:

  1. You look great kristie! I can't wait to follow your blog - someday you may be Mom to as many girls as you were in absolut angels!!!

    ReplyDelete