1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

28 weeks

I thought it would be nice to get a picture in my new Old Navy swimming suit for my 28 weeks picture. This is the last maternity suit I will own!! It was nice to be able to get in the water down at Lake Cumberland when the 90 degree weather got to be too much. It was a little cold at first but I think the twins enjoyed a break from the heat!




Overall, I'm feeling really well and have some nesting behaviors as of late. I'm trying to organize every room in the house before these bouncing bundles of joy arrive. We bought a second crib off of Craig's list and will be moving Kalee into her sister's room this weekend. I'll post pictures of the girls and baby room after they are completed. It's bittersweet that I only have 8 more weeks to go since we scheduled the c-section for August 3rd. I'm ready to meet C&C but also enjoying my time with just 2 kids before it doubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment