1 Mom of 4 (under 4) minding her p's (and q's)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

20 weeks!

I can't believe we are already halfway through this pregnancy! I'm really showing and starting to feel it in my back if I'm on my feet too long. Matt is doing a great job helping out with the girls and took Maddie fishing this week so I could rest and get rid of a headache. My major cravings are red slushies and an occasional soft pretzel. I'm very excited the weather is warming up, although my ankles did swell the other night after too much salty food. So I'm sure there's cankles to come. Matt and I are still hoping to take a baby free vacation before July if his project at work is finished on time. I'm really looking forward to sipping iced tea by the pool...while the girls stay with their wonderful grandparents :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good lady! Hurry up and get those babies out of your belly so you can come visit California!

    ReplyDelete